Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Garden Start-up Pack’ is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 9 May 2018. Entries close at 5:00pm AEST on 30 June 2018 ("Promotional Period")
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who have an Australian residential address. Employees of the Promoter, any agency associated with the Promotion and immediate family members of any such an employee are ineligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister, or first cousin).
4. To enter, you must, within the Promotion Period:
a. visit the Hinterland Mowers Nerang Page; and
b. click on the Page ‘Like’ button (under main photo)
c. click on the Post ‘Like’ button (on the promo post)
d. for additional entry tag a friend on the post
5. Entries are limited to Australian residents only.
6. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any entry from the Hinterland Mowers Nerang Page which it deems, in its absolute discretion, to not be made in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
7. There is one (1) Start-Up Garden Pack to be won (Prize). The Prize consists of:
a. 1 x Coleman Camp Chair
b. 1 x Stihl Timbersports 27L Esky
c. 1 x 5L Fuel Can (empty)
d. 1 x 1L 2 Stroke Mower Oil
e. 1 x Safety Glasses
f. 1 x (set) Garden Gloves
g. 1 x Ear Muffs; and
h. 1 x 2.44mm 86m Brushcutter Chord
i. The Prize is valued at $200.00.
10. The value of the Prize is based upon the recommended retail price(s) of each item as at 9 May 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of each Prize after that date. A Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable).
11. The time of each entry will, in each case, be the time that the entrant's page ‘like’ is registered on the Hinterland Mowers Page. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. The Prize will be awarded to the individual that the Promoter randomly picks from within the promotion period (the "Winner").
13. Hinterland Mowers Nerang will determine the Winner by 10:00am AEST on 2 July 2018.
14. The Winner will be notified by Facebook by 4 July 2018 and will have their name published on the Hinterland Mowers Nerang Page at https://business.facebook.com/HinterlandMowersNerang
15. If Hinterland Mowers Nerang is unable to contact the Winner by 18 July 2018, or a Winner forfeits or fails to accept their Prize within 14 days of being notified of their selection as a Winner, they will be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to a Prize. In such circumstances, the Promoter may select another Winner from the Eligible Entries by 10:00am AEST on 19 July 2018. ("Second Chance Winner").
16. Second Chance Winners will be notified by Facebook by 20 July 2018.
17. These Conditions of Entry apply to a Second Chance Winner as if they were a Winner.
18. The Promoter will arrange with the Winner to have the Prize picked up from Hinterland Mowers Nerang store, or mailed/couriered to the Winner’s preferred address.
19. Subject to clause 24, the entrant is responsible for all ancillary costs associated with the Prize, including but not limited to additional oil and lubricants, maintenance and repairs.
20. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion, or part of the Promotion, at any time.
22. If, for any reason, this Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
23. Subject to clause 24, and to the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) from all liability (including negligence), for any death or personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; or (f) the receiving, taking or using the Prize.
24. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA) or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted, or modified by agreement. If the CCA or any other legislation implies a condition, warranty, or term into the Conditions of Entry or provides statutory guarantees in connection with these Conditions of Entry, in respect of goods and services supplied (if any), the Promoter's liability for breach of such a condition, warranty, other term, or guarantee is limited (at the Promoter's election) to the extent it is able to do so: (a) in the case of supply of goods, the Promoter doing any one or more of the following: (i) replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; (ii) repairing the goods; (iii) paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and/or (iv) paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or (b) in the case of supply of services, the Promoter doing either or both of the following: (i) supply the services again; and/or (ii) paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
25. It is a condition of accepting a Prize that each Winner will be required to sign a release of liability in a form to be determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter.
26. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any promotional activity (such as publicity and photography, and including but not limited having a photograph taken when collecting a Prize), relating to the winning of a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
28. Entrants can request access to update or correct their personal information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. All personal information will be securely stored by the Promoter.
29. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
30. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php.
31. This Promotion adheres to the Conditions of Entry set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php.
32. The Promoter is Hinterland Mowers ABN 38 555 629 5478 of 38 Spencer Road, Nerang Qld 4211. Phone 07 5578 1999.
Promotion support is available at:
Telephone: 07 5578 1999